Saturday, January 21, 2017

Gift From Khas Stores | R E V I E W

Hey Lovies! Today I received a gift from Khas Stores! 
They sent me a beautiful shirt from their Pret Wear.

Sneak Peek of the shirt:




A Closer Look

This shirt has very beautiful floral print, its kinda orange & peach blended so nicely & the gold & purple embroidery on gala is complementing its vibrant color even more!

❤

  isn't it? 

Daman Of The Shirt

Its Daman is printed. but just look at it, its so magical. Im loving the colors. kinda boho, right? :D

Back Of The Shirt

It has printed back with floral purple, skyblue & candy pink print. yummilicious!😍
Gala Of The Shirt


Now just have a look at its gala. Gold & bluish purple embroidery + the gold buttons on orange print, just perfect. 👌

Final Look
I totally loved this shirt & i decided to wear it on an evening get together. I chose these, my all time favorite gold & metal Earings. & I matched my peach pink liquid Matte lipstick from Becute with this shirt! Just perfect. 😍

Thank You Khas Stores for sending this elegant piece my way!😊
 
So, Guys if you like this shirt, go grab it from you nearest Khas Store! or visit their website for more designs & updates on:

www.khasstores.com
Intsa: @khasofficial
Fb: Khas Stores
If you like this post follow me for more fashion updates: 
Insta: @aqsas_blog
Fb Page: Aqsa's Blog
For Product Reviews/Promotions/Collab: 
gulaqsa77@gmail.com

3 comments: